ABOUT FRC Global Inc.:
FRC Global is a leading supplier of refractories, electrodes, and high-temperature combustion systems. We provide quality engineered products and services for high-temperature applications. We provide our customers with a competitive advantage by offering superior products that positively impact their bottom lines and perform better. Our knowledgeable engineers ensure the proper application of our products to provide the maximum level of output and safety. FRC Global is a second-generation family-owned company with a 30-year history. We have offices, agents, or partners in 20 counties around the world.
FRC Globalis currently seeking a contracted Quality Control Inspector to ensure shipments consistently meet the highest quality standards. This position will include varied working hours and travel. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Turkish and English.
· Communicate with the vendor concerning the location and timing of shipments to arrange for post-production or pre-shipment inspection.
· Ensure all shipments match the corresponding customer order.
· Ensure all shipments meet product specifications. This may include visual inspections as well as measurements and/or weight specifications.
· Ensure all shipments are properly packaged for transport.
· Accurately and immediately communicate any non-compliant shipments to the vendor and FRC Global.
· Send weekly reports to supervisor containing a summary of all inspections completed.
· Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Other duties or tasks assigned by management.
· Prior experience in a quality control position
· Strong understanding of quality control standards
· Excellent computer skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Teams, OneDrive, Outlook
· Proficient in English both verbal and written
· Proficient in Chinese is a plus
· Have reliable transportation and ability to travel and from vendor locations and/or ports
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Detail-oriented with strong professional ethics
· Organized with effective time management skills
· Strong sense of time deadlines and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility
· Committed to providing quality work
· Positive attitude, be motivated and enthusiastic
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Travel to vendor locations and ports within Turkey.
· Work from home if not traveling.
· Computer laptop required
· High Speed Internet Access required
· Mobile Phone required
· Reliable Vehicle required
· This position will be part of the Quality Control Team and report to the Quality Control Manager
· Have or the ability to acquire a passport and/or visa.