Internship: Internships are for people in school or with a few years of experience. The Operations Assistant Intern focuses on UniversalGiving®’s operational projects.
One must have both technical skills in moving documents between Google Docs and Dropbox and a strong desire for order and attention to detail. This position also entails working with our CEO. Please do not apply unless you have a sincere desire for order and attention to detail. We are excited to have you join our global team and help serve the world in philanthropy.
UniversalGiving® is an award-winning nonprofit allowing people to donate and volunteer with top-performing, vetted organizations all over the world. 100% goes directly to the cause. All partner organizations are vetted with our proprietary Quality Model®. UniversalGiving® has been featured on the homepage of Bloomberg, Oprah.com, CBS, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times. UniversalGiving® also has been featured in more than 16 books, including the new edition Harvard Business Review Book, HBR Guide to Delivering Effective Feedback, Arianna Huffington’s Thrive, and Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen’s Giving 2.0. We have also been acknowledged six times on Great Nonprofits’ annual Top Nonprofits lists and are highlighted in Huffington Post’s list of best volunteering matching websites. We continue to gain momentum, with dozens of articles in the Christian Science Monitor and monthly contributions on Forbes. To date, we have matched more than 22,000 volunteers worth $31 million dollars’ of volunteer hours.
– Utilize Salesforce to track and maintain contact relationships
– File and organize documents in Google Drive, Dropbox, and Salesforce
– Review/update operational spreadsheets; Business Unit Project Management Tools (PMT)
– Update manuals and templates as needed
– Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Operations Associate
– Update/prepare communications
– Update applications and forms
– With proven positive attitude and positive track record, perform research on high net-worth potential and existing donors
– Bachelor’s degree — or equivalent training. We are open to students with strong GPAs and commitment to intellectual rigor.
– Strong organizational skills
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Excellent written/verbal communication skills
– Excellent Google Workspace tools and ability and willingness to learn new tools
– Strong data entry Salesforce experience
– Part-time, flexible remote positions
– Opportunity to work with a diverse, global team representing over 25 cultures
– Gain experience with a Tech for Good nonprofit
– With proven success & a positive attitude, UniversalGiving® is likely to facilitate J1, OPT visas
Duration and Location
– Position is available for part-time (5-20 hours per week)
– Minimum 6 months commitment
– We provide remote positions with a highly globally focused team from more than 20 countries, including Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Georgia, the Philippines, Haiti, Germany, Canada, the Kurdish population, South Korea, the U.K., Brazil, Kenya, and many more.
Complete your application on UniversalGiving®: https://universalgiving.org/jobdescription?jobId=26. You may also access the Job Openings on the UniversalGiving®’s website: Please visit the Careers section in the footer. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Only applications submitted through UniversalGiving®’s website will be considered.
UniversalGiving® is committed to understanding and representing the diverse populations it serves worldwide. Members of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, nationalities, physical abilities or disabilities, religions or beliefs, and cultures are welcome as employees and volunteers in our organization. We believe that a diverse team will best serve our diverse populations. Please see our policy on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Our Vision is to “Create a World Where Giving and Volunteering Are a Natural Part of Everyday Life.”®
LinkedIn: UniversalGiving Page
Our Founder and CEO, Pamela Hawley:
Blog: Living and Giving (CEO blog)
Facebook: @Pamela Hawley
LinkedIn: Pamela Hawley
Other similar jobs that might interest you