Internship: Internships are for people in school or with a few years of experience. The Executive Assistant Intern provides administrative support to UniversalGiving®’s leadership on day-to-day tasks.
We are seeking a candidate who is kind, understands the pressures a CEO faces, follows up the first time, and has high attention to detail skills. This position is open specifically for chronically ill people who are capable and want to work. We believe everyone deserves an opportunity to demonstrate their skills even if they have challenges. We are excited to have you join our global team and help serve the world in philanthropy.
UniversalGiving® is an award-winning nonprofit allowing people to donate and volunteer with top-performing, vetted organizations all over the world. 100% goes directly to the cause. All partner organizations are vetted with our proprietary Quality Model®. UniversalGiving® has been featured on the homepage of Bloomberg, Oprah.com, CBS, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times. UniversalGiving® also has been featured in more than 16 books, including the new edition Harvard Business Review Book, HBR Guide to Delivering Effective Feedback, Arianna Huffington’s Thrive, and Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen’s Giving 2.0. We have also been acknowledged six times on Great Nonprofits’ annual Top Nonprofits lists and are highlighted in Huffington Post’s list of best volunteering matching websites. We continue to gain momentum, with dozens of articles in the Christian Science Monitor and monthly contributions on Forbes. To date, we have matched more than 22,000 volunteers worth $31 million dollars’ of volunteer hours.
– Update Salesforce contact databases
– Input calendar entries into Google Calendar
– Assist Development Business Unit by research/input potential contacts
– Transcribe voicemails for blogs and emails
– Create social media posts for the Office of the CEO/UniversalGiving® accounts
– Create and update Google Docs and Google Spreadsheets
– Research on new areas of business
– With proven success & a positive attitude, take on special projects and new responsibilities
– Bachelor’s degree — or equivalent training. We are open to students with strong GPAs and commitment to intellectual rigor.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Commitment to confidentiality
– Strong data entry Salesforce experience
– High proficiency in Google Workspace tools (some training provided)
– Part-time, flexible remote positions
– Opportunity to work with a diverse, global team representing over 25 cultures
– Gain experience with a Tech for Good nonprofit
– With proven success & a positive attitude, UniversalGiving® is likely to facilitate J1, OPT visas
Duration and Location
– The position is available part-time (5-20 hours per week)
– Minimum 6 months commitment
– We provide remote positions with a highly globally focused team from more than 20 countries, including Russia, China, Kenya, Japan, Ukraine, Georgia, the Philippines, Haiti, Germany, Canada, the Kurdish population, South Korea, the U.K., Brazil, Kenya, and many more.
Complete your application on UniversalGiving®: https://universalgiving.org/jobdescription?jobId=43. You may also access the Job Openings on the UniversalGiving®’s website: Please visit the Careers section in the footer. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Only applications submitted through UniversalGiving®’s website will be considered.
UniversalGiving® is committed to understanding and representing the diverse populations it serves worldwide. Members of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, nationalities, physical abilities or disabilities, religions or beliefs, and cultures are welcome as employees and volunteers in our organization. We believe that a diverse team will best serve our diverse populations. Please see our policy on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Our Vision is to “Create a World Where Giving and Volunteering Are a Natural Part of Everyday Life.”®
LinkedIn: UniversalGiving Page
Our Founder and CEO, Pamela Hawley:
Blog: Living and Giving (CEO blog)
Facebook: @Pamela Hawley
LinkedIn: Pamela Hawley
Other similar jobs that might interest you