BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: Cote D’Ivoire, Burkina Faso, or Senegal
Our client provides advanced geospatial technology solutions to diverse industries in assisting them maximize productivity and overall profitability by revolutionizing their work processes.
The Business Development Manager will be primarily responsible for respective regional sales plans of existing products, technologies and solutions within specific portfolio, maximise business growth and profitability for allocated region(s) through the optimal selling of products/solutions built on credible customer relations and partnerships.
- Drive sales performance against set standards/targets.
- Offer quality solutions to meet customer needs by conducting proper research and addressing the customers’ pain points.
- Manage sales channels and partnerships, ensuring effective collaboration and optimal results.
- Develop methods for growth and maintenance of customer base through actively identifying new sales and market opportunities within allocated region/s as well as keeping in contact with loyal/existing customers.
- Ensure continuous development and maintenance of own product knowledge for sales excellence.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients in the mining industry.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budgets, projecting expected sales volume for existing products.
- Pursue a long-term account strategy that maximizes profits by engaging partners to achieve goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Geography, Information Technology, Land Surveying or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales within the mining industry.
- Ability to conceptualise, analyse, interpret & offer customised solutions
- Advanced knowledge of related products & services.
- Must be fluent in French, both written and spoken, to effectively communicate with local clients.
- Must be proficient in English to engage with international partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of industry/ applications/ solutions/ customer requirements.
- Knowledge of best practices in sales.
- Knowledge of CRM software & Microsoft Office and other software programs
- Strong accountability and integrity in sales, expense & delegation issues.
- Must be reliable in delivering services promised to customers.
- Valid driver’s license and own a vehicle.
- Valid work permit or citizenship in the country.
Results Oriented, Self-Motivated, Problem-Solving, Strong organizational skills, Analytical, Confident Communicator.
NB: All applicants must provide their CVs in English.