Infotainment with Active Safety and functional safety &&
Powertrain Calibration Engineer
Automotive Engine controls Training (In Class)
The course is Intended for Car Enthusiasts & who are seeking Job in Automotive industry. The course is developed for the engineers/technicians who thrust to support OEM manufacturers to meet Performance, Fuel consumption, Emissions, & other customer demands.
The Course will help you to learn about the Automotive control systems, basic architecture, terminology & the development process that is used to meet engine system requirements
The course provides participants with knowledge on the Automotive domains, Mechanical-Electrical-Electronics-Hydraulics Interactions in Automotive sub systems & the control strategies on a test bench and on a vehicle.
(a) Course Requirements
· Engineers, Technicians, with background in Mechanical, electrical, electronics, or Industrial engineering who are interested in design & testing of Vehicle Powertrains.
(b) Course Objectives
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
· Analyze the parameters used to characterize performances, efficiency, combustion, emissions, & Powertrain management.
· Analyze the architecture and the functions of the engine control systems, Vehicle Network protocols, the sensors/actuators & In-Loop testing (Hardware/Software).
Infotainment and Active Safety
· It’s a 6 weeks detailed OEM, TIER-1 based training in both infotainment & Active safety.
· Each topic will be explained in the systems point of View.
· Every feature and its testing mechanism with the OEM based tools is explained.
· Training material will be provided on day to day basis.
· Friday of every week is scheduled for a Seminar or Quiz
Thanks & Regards
Vinay | Resource Manager