Job Position- IOS Developer
Educational Criteria- Any Graduate , preferably IT
Experience Required- 1-3 years
Salary Offered – 2,50,000 p.a – 3,50,000 p.a
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
2. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
3. Proven working experience in software development
4. Working experience in iOS development
5. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
6. A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, Swift.
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
8. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
9. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.