This remote freelancer position (working from home) is perfect for new graduates or IT lovers.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the DevOps Junior include:
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Working within a small team of DevOps engineers to support cloud-based environments.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application incidents.
- Actively participate in implementing new ideas.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Linux.
- General Knowledge of cloud platform or willingness to learn: AWS, Azure or Google
- Very strong desire to expand knowledge in modern cloud architectures.
- Knowledge of monitoring systems or willing to learn: Cloudwatch, Zabbix or Prometheus…
- Familiarity of System Security Concepts: PenTest, Vulnerability analysis
- Familiarity with git.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS/SaaS development environments (e.g. Amazon AWS)
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience of System Security Concepts: PenTest, Vulnerability analysis
How we would like you to be
- Excellent team working skills.
- Have a strong attitude to learn new concepts about the IT world.
- A flexible and positive personality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and management time.
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- 100% work from home
- No experience needed only good attitude and passion about IT
- Flexible working hours
Please apply with your updated CV, a cover letter, salary range and if you are looking for full time/part time to this email: [email protected]