Job Responsibilities :
– Responsible for achieving the development goals of the project.
– Coordinate with Product Owner and lead in understanding the functional and technical requirements.
– Work closely with other team members and lead in implementing the optimal solutions and/or in resolving bugs.
– Responsible for ensuring that the development efforts are within the estimated time and delivered as scheduled.
– Communicate with the lead and development manager regularly and raise any issues that arise on the project that needs attention.
– Responsible for unit and integration testing and ensuring delivery of bug-free code
– Perform peer code reviews
– Follow development processes and policies
– Mentor software engineers technically and guide them if necessary
Education : Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Required Skills :
– Very good in Java, J2EE Servlets, JSP, Struts.
– Working Experience in Rest web services is must
– Experience with application servers and middleware (Apache Tomcat, etc).
– Experience with development tools such as SVN, CVS, IDEs, and Ant.
– Experience in writing database queries in Oracle.
– Experience in API is an advantage