– Equipment installation, testing & commissioning for various systems – Programming for various systems
– Perform troubleshooting & repair of faulty parts – Provide onsite field support to diagnose & rectify technical problems
– Review project technical specifications – Review all electrical shopdrawings & perform site coordination of electrical works
– NITEC or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or its equivalent.
– 1-3 years working experience with ELV system (Burglar Alarm, Card Access, AV Intercom, CCTV System)
– Knowledge of EIB / KNX programming is an advantage
– Able to converse in Mandarin is an advantage
– Result driven and motivated
– 5.5 days working (with alternate Saturday).
– Able to work independently & also in a team at both indoor & outdoor location
-Being patient & calm in providing explanation to customers
– Possess class 3 driving license – Singaporean, PR and Malaysian are welcome
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org