– System Analysis and Troubleshooting. Perform application analysis and troubleshooting system related issues raised by end-users.
– Prepares system specifications for system enhancements and reports; modify and/or coordinates the modification of existing application programs
to meet end-user needs.
– Participate in system development, testing, implementation and debugging of new reports and systems or new project initiative.
– Create and maintain user system accessibility based on the established procedure.
– Develop training manual and provide training to users and customers.
Job Experience :
– Degree or Diploma in Information Technology with at least 1 year work experience
– System development experience using Java/J2EE, JSP, .NET and SQL
– Ability to learn and support new applications
– Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
– Preferred working experience in logistics and freight forwarding environment.
Regular Working Hours: M-F 8:00am – 5:30pm
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume in MS word format,attached with your recent photograph, stating your current/last drawn & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact 6225 3372 (Reg No. R1545738, EA Lic. No.: 02C2819)